Saturday 20 December 2014

Days in Paris

I am officially the worlds worst blogger. I thought I was organised enough to balance a blog with uni but as soon as coursework hit the desk, I completely failed at updating my blog. Now I see why it's a full time job to so many people! I am off university now for a month or so and hopefully will be able to balance the work and blog much better so I thought I'd start with a nice little Parisian post, not the usual outfit but more of a travel.













I have been to Paris before when I was about 15 with a school GCSE French trip but honestly going back makes me realise how little I remembered about it.

I went with the Mr this time for my 21st (last month) and we spent 4 days being super tourists... or I did with my camera and souvenirs whilst he ate nutella covered crepes and watched on. We spent a day looking around the Louvre (which is free for under 26 EU citizens, yay!) and visiting Notre Dame (also free). There were over 400 stairs up the towers of Notre Dame so any possible visitors - prepare for serious heart attack central.







Living the sweet tooth dream in Ladurée and the christmas markets along Champs-Elysées filled with chocolate, donuts and mulled wine.




Champagne up the Eiffel Tower? Go on then. 



















Above all the best day in a long time was Disneyland Paris at Christmas. As a christmas enthusiast and also a huge Disney lover, this was an absolute dream and I'd definitely recommend a visit to anyone who hasn't been; despite it being absolutely freezing! 





We finished off Disney day in our hotel which overlooked the Eiffel tower with room service of burgers, creme brûlée and omelettes. 

...And now I really wish I was back in Paris after writing this. Such a cute city but London still has my heart.