Monday 31 March 2014

FIRST POST

I'm Olivia, 20 years old and a law student from a large town near Manchester called Bolton (Pretty much known for Peter Kay and Paddy McGuinness).


                       
Top Right  [Left; Me, Right; Alex]  & Bottom Left [Left; Me, Right; Connor]

After many meetings with university tutors trying to encourage me to join societies I have no interest in, I realised that I haven't had any hobbies outside of education since being about 13. Unless you count online shopping. I suppose these countless conversations made me realise I probably should have something outside of the stress of A LOT of uni work and hence, I decided to start this blog.

I also thought a blog would be a means of keeping in touch with all my closest friends who have moved away to university whilst I'm still at home. It's pretty hard to remember everything you want to tell each other in catch ups because it's usually months worth and a blog really means that I don't have to remember what I've done, I just get to listen to all their cringe moments whilst they already know most of mine (with exceptions not appropriate for the internet!).

This blog was also spurred by a pretty terrible start of 2014 and a desire to turn it round with a lot of plans for the remainder of the year which I thought would be great to put on a blog! I also shop, a lot. So fashion and beauty blogging is perfect for me to show off my lovely new purchases that otherwise are hidden in my wardrobe or make up bag 99% of the time

Although currently the only readers I have are my mum and my best friends, I hope that maybe along the line someone else will take some time to read this.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin