Wednesday 23 July 2014

NIP + FAB




I have wanted to try the Nip + Fab products for a while but I was obviously sceptical... anything that claims to give me 'abs daily' sounds a bit unrealistic. However, as Millie Mackintosh has just been announced as the face of the brand, I figured I would give it a try if she was willing to put her name behind a brand! Also this was a last chance at clawing back a bikini body before my holidays!

I researched this endlessly beforehand as I was looking at paying £19.50 for a product that could end up being just a nice smelling moisturiser. Thankfully I found that Superdrug have the Nip + Fab range on half price offer at the moment so I bought this whilst it was cheap to see whether it lived up to its rave reviews.

I have been using this now for around 2 weeks and admittedly my skin does feel tighter around my tummy and hips but I'm unsure if this is a result of the cream, my exercise routine or just a mind game of both! It smells lush, is a really good moisturiser (albeit an expensive one) and if the cream is behind the skin tightening... it is well worth the money! I'll be trying the Body Fix next time to be used after exercise!