Monday 7 July 2014

FRESH START

Unfortunately I completely lost track of my blog when the stress of exams started and then never managed to pick it back up although I intended to. After reading through my posts, I was a little disappointed that they weren't coming across as I wanted them to and it seemed like I was trying to be too bloggy(?!) and not really myself.

I really wanted to restart my blog but then I didn't want to lose what I had already done so I figured the best thing to do was put the past in the past and continue as I wanted it to come across! 

I have done some really exciting things since my last blog and I will do some update blogs from the past couple of missed months but I also have some really exciting things planned for the future as all my girls have returned from uni and travelling so hopefully, I might have a more interesting blog. 

I also have stupid amounts of brand new clothes that I can hopefully do some fashion blogs on as other than on holiday, they don't tend to be worn very often! 

So heres to a fresh start!