Tuesday 22 April 2014

MIA

I have been MIA for a week from here but I come with reasonable excuses to my very small group of readers! Unfortunately we are about to hit May which in student life is the most hated month of the year... exams. I have therefore been dedicating my life to land law, administrative justice and punishment which to be quite honest is excruciatingly painful. I am back and trying out a recipe from The Londoner blog!



Granted, this picture does not do it justice but it is honestly so good and I definitely recommend checking out the link above!!




Admittedly, it hasn't all been revision, I also got some time to visit my gorgeous niece Heidi

She was on top diva form! I also got some new pictures of Pablo my pug puppy!!



And finally, one of my closest friends is a manager for various club nights in Newcastle and Manchester and we attended the launch of a new club night called Pinup which is a 50's themed night with roller girls, cocktails and housewives!



So not all hard work! Hope everyone had a lovely easter!