Sunday 31 August 2014

Ibiza style diary - day one



Bikini - TOPSHOP// Lace cover up - TOPSHOP// Hat - New Look// Sunglasses - River Island// Flip flops - F&F at Tesco

As everyone around me/on my social media/anyone I can tell knows I have been super stressed about sitting two exams this week but thankfully it's all over. I thought I'd treat myself to a week in Ibiza because let's face it, I've never met a person who doesn't love ibiza, ever. 
I did mostly evening outfits on my blog in Marbella so I wanted to do something different as I am obsessed with beach wear. I think I have walked past just about every girl here and wanted their bikini/kimono/sandals (also want a few bods). 
I bought this little beauty of a cover up at the end of last year and I am in love. If I could get away with wearing it at home, I 100% would. 
I'm so not ready to put this away until next year but I am so ready for autum/winter clothes shopping.