Sunday 31 August 2014

Ibiza style diary - day two


Bikini - TOPSHOP// Shorts - ZARA// Kimono - MISSGUIDED// Bag - ZARA ESPANA// Sunglasses - FOREVER 21

I am a hugeee fan of Topshop bikinis, they just get it right every year. I got this apple green check one from the student event in May at Manchester Arndale and it's the only teeny weeny bikini I own and love. Most of my collection is high waisted or swimsuits as like most girls I'm pretty self conscious but this doesn't squeeze you to death and doesn't hug the wrong parts so I'm sold. It does give you really strange tan marks though that aren't cute in low cut tops. 

This kimono is so perfect for ibiza, I have been completely taken in by the palm prints this season but I did however buy this lush one last year but Missguided still do some amazing kimonos this year.

I don't ever want to come home. I want all year round bikinis and sun.