Sunday 14 September 2014

A peek into Ibiza



So I thought I would do a lifestyle post as I have been home from Ibiza a week now and everyone who has never been there for themselves always asks me what it is like. 

I think people aren't sure what to expect as if you have never been, chances are your opinions will be formed around the news (total over exaggeration) or like me and my boyfriend; Kevin and Perry Go Large. Which is surprisingly a good reflection of the clubs actually. 

People also always ask what it is like to go to Ibiza with your boyfriend and actually it's surprisingly common. I've been four years in a row now and have been five times in those years and I'm seeing more and more couples every time. 

Obviously it isn't the place to go if you are expecting a nice relaxed romantic holiday but if you're both up for a laugh, it's definitely not embarrassing to go clubbing together like people probably think!
Unless you get simultaneously chatted up by the shot girl and a 38 year old man from Burnley whilst stood together at the bar. It's all fun and games though. 

I wanted to blog all the pictures I thought best gave people an idea of the day and nights in Ibiza!

Enjoy!
xo