Friday 19 September 2014

Tartan Tubes




Trousers - ASOS
Jumper - MISGUIDED
Boots - ZARA (similar here)
Hat - Primark
Bag - Primark

I am still very much getting used to outfit posts and just generally blogging but hopefully I will get better. 

I have been lusting after this jumper for a while which is part of a co-ordinate from Missguided.
It's super fluffy and so comfortable I've seen a lot of people asking on Instagram comments about the sizing of this but it's definitely to size with more than enough room so I'm glad I didn't size up! 

Tartan is my absolute weakness. These pants are a dream. I have been cursed (or blessed, whichever way you want to look at it) with a bum and as most pears/apple shapes know, tube pants are not our friends. 
However, these beauties are definitely a friend everyone needs. Super stretchy and they keep everything in place. Even Nicki Minaj could shoe horn herself into these. 

Unfortunately the boots are now sold out but I was kindly given these by my aunt who has the most sensitive feet ever and can't walk in anything remotely fashionable so I often get her brand new shoes that she has never worn! yay for me! - not so yay for her. 

Finally, unbelievably I have never been in Primark until a few weeks ago. I'm a super lazy shopper so places like Topshop and River Island that colour co-ordinate and put outfits together on my behalf are my holy grail. I am literally the biggest convert ever though, it is so worth the extra shopping time and I have found some amazing buys including this hat which was only £8 compared to the £20+ elsewhere but was the last in black in Manchester (still available in Burgundy!). 

Hopefully I will get better at this blogging business but maybe not?