Monday 22 September 2014

Winter Blues


 

Coat - RIVER ISLAND
Top - RIVER ISLAND
Skirt - ASOS
Boots - NEXT

I am so ready for winter now, don't get me wrong, like every other person I love summer but I hate the transitional phases. I just want to wear cute coats, hats, gloves and scarves.

As I mentioned in my previous post here, I am hooked on tartan/check (think I should've been born Scottish). I bought this gorgeous skirt as soon as it came in stock for a friends 21st and I am so glad I did. It's super soft and to size and will be a winter wardrobe staple for me.

This absolute beauty of a coat is from River Island, it was almost impossible to get hold of in smaller sizes but thankfully I was able to get my hands on it through store order (they have extra sizes especially for this!). Elle magazine are also currently running 20% for the October edition which has to be redeemed in the first week of October (I think) but it definitely saved me a few pennies!

River Island should be running a student event with 20% off soon for all fellow students who fancy a lush coat like this!