Monday 1 September 2014

Ibiza style diary - day four



Top - RIVER ISLAND// Skirt - TOPSHOP// Shoes - NEW LOOK// Bag - BOOHOO

I have been pretty terrible at keeping up with blogs whilst in ibiza but it's all pretty busy and I haven't had much time to just sit! I am on my final night in Ibiza but I will catch up on outfit posts once home as I have taken the pictures but just had no time to blog about them. 

I have posted this top before on my Marbella style diary but I wanted to restyle it with a skirt I bought in Newcastle way back in April. I haven't had a chance (or more likely it has been lost in my wardrobe) to wear this skirt so Ibiza was perfect for it. Granted, it is mostly denim shorts and bikini tops everywhere you look here but I definitely can't pull that look off.

I also love the monochrome look so paired this with my favourite boohoo clutch!