Thursday 11 September 2014

Ibiza style diary - day seven




Top - ASOS
Skirt - Previous season
Bag - Zara Espana
Sunglasses - Forever 21

I wanted to post these Ibiza posts much sooner but I've been rushed off my feet working and with my best friends 21st so this is my final Ibiza outfit post!

It was the cheapest outfit to put together as the top was just £6, the glasses £4.50 and the bag £10 (about 12 euros). My mum bought me this skirt around 4 years ago and I've never really worn it until this year (it was obviously way too uncool to wear clothes your mum bought you when 16). I found it hidden in my draw and realised my mum had had it spot on all those years way back. 

I am hooked on stripes and nautical fashion and have been for a couple of years, anything with stripes/anchors, I have to have so this look for me was probably my favourite of my day looks.
It's not particularly 'out there' but I think it's definitely good enough for a beach day!