Wednesday 9 April 2014

MINI BEAUTY HAUL

I went on another shopping trip into Manchester city centre with no intentions of buying anything else after Sunday but this intention never prevails. Ever. I am so excited about these purchases though because I have been wanting some premium make up and some sunglasses for a while now and I am excited I have finally found some!!





My first purchase was these amazing M.A.C eyelashes (number 4), I have been using Eyelure eyelashes since I was around 15 and they are really good eyelashes but I was looking for something a little more high quality and a little more natural to wear in day to day circumstances and after the advice from the very nice assistants in Selfridges, I ended up with these beauties!


I ended up buying a paddle brush by Lee Stafford whose products I swear by and it really is amazing! It has special nano silver technology that smooth's and shines hair and it doesn't rip out your hair like many brushes I've tried (probably not helped by my afro hair).




Mostly, I was excited about this purchase! I have seen so many reviews that have recommended this product and after not being happy with my current foundation I thought why not! I have only tried it today but it is lush and it stayed on through the day which is an issue I have had for a while now. The MA was really helpful and matched my skin perfectly then gave me a choice between 3 different shades on my jawline that were slightly darker shades. I was suggested Deauville which is a perfect shade for me at the moment but I will have to change shades once I gain a tan (hopefully!) It is a high end product for a high end price (£31) but it's worth it and also available on ASOS with student discount!!