Tuesday 8 April 2014

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

I've had a really busy and also really exciting few days!

On Sunday I gave in to my shopping habits by going to Trafford Centre in Manchester, I ended up with a gorgeous jacket from Topshop but I will be cursing it all summer. It was bright white when buying it, and I completely forgot to check the washing instructions so after wearing it twice, it already needs to be dry cleaned (heart breaking a little).

Jacket; Topshop, Jeans;Topshop, Jumper; Topshop, Shoes; Topshop (oops)




On Monday morning I got a phone call off Connor asking if I wanted to go to lunch, no sane girl turns down lunch.




(They tasted a lot better than they looked)

On Monday night, I finally got to see Justin Timberlake live and he was incredible, I have seen many people from Beyoncé to Lady Gaga and he was definitely one of the most amazing! We got upgraded straight away to some really good seats and I wanted to put a few of my photos of the night on.



 The DJ support act Freestyle Steve who gave out loads of free upgrade tickets!


 The countdown...










 He sat in front of us on a moving stage!!






For those who missed out on tickets, I would definitely recommend if he comes back on tour! He is such a good performer and plus he's unbelievably beautiful